Sunday, October 26, 2008

Just two kittens out on the town

My brother is convinced that I'm on the path to being a crazy cat lady. He also has this thing about my future children being disqualified from swim meets because of their flipper feet, but that's another post.

Anyway, I usually counter him with something about his lesbian haircut, but I'm afraid he may be right.

I mean, yes... sometimes I do start my morning by asking each of the cats how they are that day, but it's called being polite. And YES, I do come to school most days covered in a sea of fur reminiscent of Robin Williams' arms. And, okay, when I practice speeches for class, my audience members purr with approval, but that could also be my unique friend Stephanie.

So, alright. Maybe my brother is right. But when he's living alone because his gender is too confusing for potential companions, I'll be cuddling with Muffikins and Fluffikins thankyouverymuch.

No comments:

Post a Comment