Friday, October 30, 2009

Boy George Part II

This kid was one of the finalists on American Idol and I actually really like him. I don't know his music at all, but I'm guessing it probably sounds just like Lil Wayne with maybe a hint of N.W.A.
What I like is that he's trying to make it in the music industry, even though he could easily just be a Fergie impersonator. And that he's gay- really really really gay.
I love gay men and wish they could turn it off slightly so we could be married, and I admire the strength it takes to come out of the closet. So for him to come out to the American public and be really nonchalant about it is awesome. And then to release a CD cover that would make Pat Robertson shit himself-- DOUBLE awesome.

4 comments:

  1. this is really bizarre, but would you mind telling me who the red headed... head at the left is? i'm thinking donald trump, but who knows.

    my friend and i are stumped as to who the white bearded guy (we're guessing freud) and the guy between marilyn monroe and austin powers are.

    ps: we found this by google image searching "silly bops". don't ask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha no worries

    yup Donald and Freud are both right

    The other guy is Prince William... in bobble head form. I made this "art" from websites really advertising these bobbles for sale which is great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hysterical.

    I had to Google to see if this was his actual cover.

    And do you know what? I still don't know. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's real. It's like a vamped up Glamour Shots.

    ReplyDelete