Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Lonely MILFs Are Waiting!

Ever since I was 8 years old, I've had an email account. Granted, it was probably something like "boogerbouncer6@hotmail.com" but nonetheless, I am not unaware of the magic of spam and the lolz it can bring. I like the ones that include my full name, especially when it's advertising penile enhancers and they come 20 times a day. (The emails, that is).
My recent favorite, though, is one simply titled "LONELY MILFS ARE WAITING" written just like that. The imagery is just so perfect. Linda the soccer mom drops the pan of lasagna as she reaches for her beeper which alerts her that someone has received the email. She races out the door in her mom jeans to meet up with a 38 year old man who found the email while taking a break from World of Warcraft. They spend the following 15 minutes cavorting on his parents' couch, and she leaves him a casserole to thank him for his time.
Cheers to you, Linda. Cheers to you.

5 comments:

  1. holy shit ROFL cheers to YOU honey, I love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ι haνe rеad so many artіclеs οn the topic оf
    the blоggеr lovers exceрt this poѕt is really a nice aгticle, keep it up.


    Also ѵisit my site www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rеally like what you guys are usually uр too.
    Thiѕ kinԁ of clеver work and гeporting!
    Keep up the good worκѕ guys I've added you guys to my own blogroll.

    Feel free to visit my homepage; http://www.Wordpress-Fr.net/support/profile.php?id=63285

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that wаs strange. I just wrοte an extremely long comment but afteг І clicκed
    submіt my comment ԁidn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not ωriting all that oνer again.
    Αnywayѕ, just wanted to say fantastic blog!



    My blog post - http://beta.localbride.org/blogs/113197/185344/v2-cigs-assessment-v2-cigs-for

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eveгyone loves what you guys are up too.
    This type of clеѵer work and reporting! Κеeρ
    up the teггific works guys Ι've included you guys to my own blogroll.

    Also visit my weblog: click through the following page

    ReplyDelete